NO AUTOMATIC FIRE AT THE 100 YD RANGE AUTOMATIC FIRE AT OLD RANGE BELOW AND TO THE RIGHT OF 100 YD RANGE
NO EXPLODING TARGETS
1. We are having problems with the crossbar backstop supports being repeatedly shot to pieces. Targets are to be placed in the center of the backstops, not on, or in front of the crossbars.
2. Please do not shoot at targets on the ground. Ricochets may result that can only cause problems.
3. Please remove your used targets, police your empties, and take your trash home with you. Leave the area in better condition than you found it for the next members' use.
4. Shotguns only at the trap range. It is extremely dangerous to shoot anything else from the top of the range hill.
5. No hi-powers at the small range across from the clubhouse.
6. No rapid fire at the 100 yard range. One aimed shot at a time please.
We are working to improve drainage at the rifle range and install new and improved targets. Make sure to get to a work party to help out!
1. Treat every firearm with the same respect due a loaded firearm.
2. Control the direction of your firearm's muzzle.
3. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
4. Be sure the barrel and action are clear of obstructions
5. Unload firearms when not in use.
6. Never point a firearm at anything you do not want to shoot.
7. Never climb a fence or tree, or jump a ditch or log, with a loaded firearm.
8. Never shoot a bullet at a flat, hard surface or water.
9. Store firearms and ammunition separately.
10. Avoid alcoholic beverages or other mood-altering drugs before or while shooting.
Copyright © 2019 Canonsburg Sportsmen's Association - All Rights Reserved. Last updated May 24,2019