Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
1. Treat every firearm with the same respect due a loaded firearm.
2. Control the direction of your firearm's muzzle.
3. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
4. Be sure the barrel and action are clear of obstructions
5. Unload firearms when not in use.
6. Never point a firearm at anything you do not want to shoot.
7. Never climb a fence or tree, or jump a ditch or log, with a loaded firearm.
8. Never shoot a bullet at a flat, hard surface or water.
9. Store firearms and ammunition separately.
10. Avoid alcoholic beverages or other mood-altering drugs before or while shooting.
Members are working to improve the pistol range with better drainage and targets. Join us for a work party to help out!
Copyright © 2019 Canonsburg Sportsmen's Association - All Rights Reserved. Last updated May 24,2019